Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do CG-3788B, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any CG-3788B online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our Assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your CG-3788B by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your CG-3788B from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.
Video instructions and help with filling out and completing CG-3788B
I'm Petty Officer Connie Terrell and you're watching the Protestant play the new and listed evaluation system is now in effect here's Master Chief Jason fender Hayden command master chief or the deputy commandant permission support with more the Coast Guard recently made some significant improvements to our enlisted evaluation system for starters the number of factors has been reduced making the time needed to complete your evaluation much shorter in reducing the factors we try to take out redundancies and make the language more objective we also cut back on the amount of comments needed to support your performance additionally and maybe most importantly a not ready block has been added this will help commands council members on what they need to take the service wide or go to a school we also added a potential blog to give commands an opportunity to inform boards and panels about a members potential for increased responsibilities outside the forum itself the Coast Guard has a new enlisted personnel division called EPM 3 that will provide guidance and oversight through the enlisted evaluations a new evaluation process guide for PSE is also available to help you complete the marks I encourage you all to talk with your Chiefs mess about any questions or feedback you have a lot of good work went into this update and we hope you like the new enlisted evaluation system active duty members both enlisted and officers are encouraged to take part in a new woman's retention study and holistic analysis members will participate in focus groups to identify potential barriers to retention the Coast Guard will use the study findings to help retain a talented workforce the focus groups are scheduled to begin this month you'll find helpful links for this and more on the post thanks for watching this episode of the Potters report see you next time you